Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Facts Only Please!

First; this is a fact to me. I live my life with RSD/CRPS on only proven facts. Even facts about using post it notes placed all over you home for you goals and such. Treat with human dignity, love and respect. Eat breath live what you want! It just might help us all move faster toward World Peace.

Story goes like this; I just had gotten off the phone with my mother. I called to tell her I was in my worst ever RSD Flare, in which she then told me of her bad news, I'm glad I was able to be there for her in time of need. Both were a pain that runs so deep. We had an adult conversation. Yeah! We both shared! Yeah! Score for us! She got to hear how Brain Fog, my ever changing RSD brain works when I'm flaring. I dislike this FACT so much!

We hung up and I went into kitchen to get a water. (Water has been proven to help reduce the swelling and muscle pain) Fact! No DR ever told me that, I actually have educated all DR's I have come into contact with. Fact!

went into kitchen, got there and couldn't figure out why I was there. I went back to room. Sat on the bed and realized it was the water. I went to get it and saw next to the frig the recycle bag had yet to be put up. OK, add the since I'm right there. Go back to room and for gotten the dang water. Only now I'm worn out. I got the water right next to me now, I had to sit and write about the about how RSD changes our brain. Our memory goes and then dementia can set in. FACT ; I don't like! I got lost going to pick my daughter up from school last Monday and called my in laws for help to get me there fast, I was now late. I had to tell my husband. 

Communication of your REAL right now is so important. There is roll revering and addressing such full range issues of the family unit to be a success therapy is suggested by me and my whole family unit. FACT to us. Not Pain Management but a general counselling. Even when you not thinking you need it, you do. If children are in the home, they need it too. FACT!


Oh, important why this is coming right now and in a bad flare up.  I needed to sit my butt down cuz, I'm flaring and have zero strength and I needed to sit and not push any longer, for as in my flares, I go from able to disabled. Muscle are on fire when in use. New FACT to me! 



* This text can be sloppy and the flow may be off. Thank you for spell check and your understanding!  After writing about it, I'm not angry at myself for my inability, I'm at peace with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment