Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Posting Cajun Man, Jerry Paul Pond

I have found in my life that there is nothing like having you in it.
Your only requirement of me is to be myself and you are yourself
With you I can say whatever is on my mind, you know that you never have to worry because what we have is based on love, hope and is not based on perfection, but on respect and acceptance

With you we can share most things, knowing that the beauty and value of each is a part of us both we be recognized and appreciated.
Where distance has no meaning or power, the bridge we built is made of love, hope, smiles, laughter understanding, memories, joys, and a little sorrow; this is what keeps us connected

With you I feel safe, your there for me anytime, even through the roughest of storms in the mighty swamps of life.
I know that in you I can trust, I can believe in you and count on you, even in long distance I know that you’re at my side and you give me peace within my heart, because of you I am never alone

Because of you I have a heart filled with happiness, love, smiles, laughter, hugs, sunny days when the sun is not shining and hope

Sending you Cajun hugs and love
Thanks for just being you
Love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment